At D & D Truck & Auto Repair we have three decades of experience maintaining fleets of heavy, medium and light trucks.
From regularly scheduled preventative maintenance for your fleet to services and repairs, we are your ideal resource.
Our team of master technicians knows how to keep your vehicles on the road and running optimally.
And our central New Hampshire location, with easy access to Routes 95 and 33, Maine and Massachusetts, is ideal for businesses.
At D & D Truck & Auto Repair we offer quality services at reasonable prices, as well as discounts for all of our fleet customers.
D&D Truck & Auto Repair’s Fleet Management Program
Sign on today for our exclusive Fleet Management Program.
We know your number one priority is keeping your fleet vehicles on the road, running at their best. It’s our number one priority too.
With our professional ASE-certified technicians, D&D Truck & Auto Repair is your best local resource for fleet management.
Every day our experienced team of mechanics is ready to provide you with the honest, dependable service you expect.
We are experts in everything from routine truck and car maintenance to major repairs.
D&D’s Fleet Management Program benefits:
- General maintenance plans for all fleet vehicles.
- Competitive fleet pricing every day.
- Negotiated lower labor rates.
- Discounts and rebates available for prompt payment.
- A trusted, local team convenient to your business’s location.
- Every 10th oil change for light trucks and autos free.
- $30 State Inspections for autos and light trucks, instead of the usual $45. Medium to heavy trucks discounted from $80 to $75.
- Priority repairs and servicing.
- Available towing.
- Special discount pricing on preventative maintenance of your vehicles.
- Free multi-point inspections with every vehicle service.
Find out today why our current fleet service customers are so happy!
D&D Truck & Auto Repair
Dennis “Smiley” Wilkins, owner/ASE-Certified Master Technician
270B Ocean Road, Greenland, NH 03840
Phone: 603-373-0003 | Fax: 603-373-0201