International Trucks, Mack Trucks, Freightliner Trucks, Sterling Heavy and Medium Duty Trucks, Ford Super Duty Trucks and Peterbilt Trucks. Our ASE certified mechanics have extensive experience working with all heavy and medium truck makes and models for truck repairs, truck diagnostic services and truck preventative services.
Conveniently located just off Routes 95 and 33 in Greenland, New Hampshire, at D & D Truck & Auto Repair we understand the need to keep your truck running safely, smoothly and, most importantly, on the road.
Our mechanics have decades of quality experience with a variety of heavy and medium truck repairs and services including:
- Engine Diagnostics;
- Lube, Oil and Filters;
- Full Brake Service, including Air Brakes, Hydraulic Brakes and Electric Brakes;
- Wheel Seals;
- Transmission Diagnosis and Repair;
- Clutch Diagnosis and Repair;
- Preventative Maintenance;
- Drive Axle and Rear Axle Diagnosis and Repair;
- Suspension and Drive Train Diagnosis and Repair;
- Electrical Systems – Alternators and Starters;
- Exhaust Systems;
- Engine Rebuilds;
- Fuel System Diagnostics and Repair; and
- Air System Diagnostics, Components and Relay Valves and
- Power Stroke Diesel Service and Repair.